The Stillwaters Foundation
The primary goal of Colonial Residence is to offer housing, healthcare, and financial support to elderly individuals. The Williams made the decision to establish Colonial Residence as an independent, non-profit foundation to ensure that anyone requiring physical or medical assistance could remain within their community of loved ones, even if their financial means ran out. (Only those who have intentionally divested themselves of their resources are excluded from this assistance, as per agreement.)
Under the guidance of the Stillwaters Foundation Board of Directors, the Colonial Residence was able to commence offering assistance thanks to the 501(C)3 Charitable Status granted by the Internal Revenue Service in June 1994. This status allows donors to claim their contributions as a credit on their annual IRS report.
See what wonderful things donations have made possible.
A clear and simple mission
To Help Others
Make a difference
with your gift today.
Outdoor Garden Benches
Many outdoor garden benches have been donated in memory of loved ones and used by Colonial Residence as well as Stillwaters residents.
The gazebo is an enjoyable outside witting area and was donated as a “Memorial Gift.”
The Stillwaters Van is utilized often for activites and to help the residents get to their appointments.
Make a Donation
You can be a part of…
- Helping those who have lost their spouse or financial means to maintain their Colonial Residence home.
- Enriching the lives of the elderly loved ones who may no longer have family with whom to share their lives.
- Making resident's lives more meaningful through choices of various activities.
- Taking good care of those who once cared for the needs of others.
When you make a donation…
- Your gift will be acknowledged for tax purposes.
- Your name is added to our Donors' Recognition Plaque on display in the Colonial Residence.
- Secretary: Ms. Carol Lee Rickard
- Director: David Williams, MD
- Director: Mr. Tom Durgin
- Director: Ms. Marcia Ray
- Director: Mr. Roy Zimmerman
- Director: Mr. Klaus Wallis
- Director: Dr. Henry Kirk